The Annual Alumni Excellence Awards
The Annual Alumni Excellence Awards recognize individuals who work in service to the Fraternity, it's members and the communities to which Sigma Chis' belong. Nominations are due by end of day March 31.
The awards currently available are:
- The Seven Lights Alumni Award
- This award recognizes up to 28 members each year that have been active alumni of Sigma Chi for 10 or more years and have demonstrated significant service that has created a lasting impact on the Fraternity.
- Erwin L. LeClerg Outstanding Chapter Advisor Award
- This award recognizes (1) one chapter advisor each year who has gone above and beyond to creating a lasting impact on an undergraduate chapter they advise.
- Jay E. Minton Best Alumni Chapter Officer Award
- This award recognizes (1) one alumni chapter officer each year who demonstrates outstanding leadership, administration, Fraternity relations and service, effectiveness and improvement within an Alumni Chapter.
- William T. Bringham Best House Corporation Officer Award
- This award recognizes (1) one house corporation officer each year who demonstrates outstanding leadership, administration, Fraternity relations and service, effectiveness and improvement within a House Corporation.
- Edwin C. Fisher Grand Praetor Award - Only awarded in Grand Chapter years (odd years)
- This award recognizes (1) one Grand Praetor each biennium who has executed his statutery duties, aided brothers and their chapters in reaching their full potential, and strived to foster a spirit of brotherly unity among the chapters within their province.
Criteria and additional information about each award can be found on the first page of the nomination. Should you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of past recipients, please click here.
To view a list of current nominations, please click here.
Before opening a nomination please ensure that your nominee does not already have an active nomination and has not already received the award using the links above.